Lindon Motel Forum
Login or register at Boundon Hotel Forum!
Lindon Motel Forum
Login or register at Boundon Hotel Forum!
Lindon Motel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lindon Motel Forum

The official Forum from Lindon Motel

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DjZone

Number of posts : 2
My Staff App Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Staff App Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-10

My Staff App Empty
PostSubject: My Staff App   My Staff App EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Staff applet by Sivius

What rank do u want :

I would like to have either the rank MOD [moderator] or Habbo Gold i think its called.

Why u want this rank :

I Want this rank so i can help other habbos out , Help out with some ideas for the hotel such as event ideas.Also i can bring fun to the hotel , even though its as fun as it probaly can get Very Happy

How old are you :

I'm 16

How long can you be online?

I Can be online as long as 1 Hour to 4 Hours.

Where do you live :

I Live in the U.K , London , Stratford

Do you have experience? [If yes place link from hotel ]

2 Years ago i had a job in another retro but sadly it got closed down by habbo and i forgot what it was called sorry. So i got no prove. On the retro im talking about i was the head administrator.

Why do you think this job is perfect for you?

I Think the job is perfect for me becuase i know how the roll of a moderator is and im kind like an ordinary Moderator is. And if im Habbo Gold [ I think that is what it's called ] I Would want to be nicer and reach my goal for the next rank. And if I get a job as a moderator / Habbo Gold i will teach other habbos who haven't been on the hotel for long and need to know new stuff I could tell them , Have you ever got that fealing at the end of the day when you've helped some-one i love it!

Do you want your rank only for furni : Nope , i dont want my rank for the furni when i can just buy the furni from other habbos, i want my rank/job for my own and other habbos benefit such as i could help them , give them advice , maybe give them some extra credits if they have under 100c

Can we trust you :

To be honest its up to you if you trust me or not , but i think im probaly the most trustworthy person that there is. Its like if you fall back you expect me to catch you and i would . The most trustworthy thing I've ever done is keep my friends secret even when these gigantic 6 bullies even tried to beat it out of me , I didn't tell them . So you can now see if im trusty or not.

What can you do for this hotel?
I Can bring new ideas for this hotel such as events , clothes ideas , furni ideas and get more people on this hotel who aren't snichers.

There you go thats my Applet . I hope its not to boring and if it is sorry Sad

Thanks alot

Sivius
Back to top Go down

My Staff App
Page 1 of 1